h1>TRAINING IT ASSET MANAGEMENT
h2>TRAINING IT ASSET MANAGEMENT PRACTICE
TRAINING INCLUDING PREPARATION OF MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES
The IT Asset Management course is designed specifically for the executives in the organization and for those who have asset management responsibilities.
This course teaches the participants the methods in identifying all aspects as related to IT assets management, further and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization.
*This course will deliver in Indonesian andor English, by Our Master Trainer: Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CGEIT, CPRC, CSCP, CDCP, CITM APICS, Cert. Change Management (APMG).
It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in IT asset management, including preparation of management procedures, assessment of risks in the enterprise , development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan in asset management.
This course takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing an IT asset management plan.
The course is designed to support the executives to expand their understanding of information technology (IT) asset management and provide practical view in conducting asset management practice.
This course deals with how can the executives achieve an appropriate balance between realizing opportunities for maximizing the results of IT asset management. It is an integral part of good management practice and an essential element of good corporate governance.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement IT asset management and control policies, standards and related asset management.
Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in IT assets management
Each class session will include discussion on IT asset management practice, control or audit issues that participants should be familiar with.
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Chief Information Officers (CIO)
Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
ISIT Steering Committee
IT Senior Manager
Information Security Manager
Senior Risk Manager
Senior Audit Manager
IT & Audit Staff
IT Security Staff
Risk Management Staff
Objectives & Benefits
The course has been designed to enhance the skill and insights in the area of IT asset management practice, especially in relation to the practice and implementation in their day-to-day operation.
The training shall provide the participant with the following capabilities:
Have thorough understanding of good IT asset management practice within the scope and framework of Best Practice of Asset management
Enhanced knowledge and skill in dealing with the operational issues as related to IT asset management within day-to-day installation operation and risk management
Enhance capability to implement tool for identifying, analyzing, eradicating and communicating the risks within the cycle of risk management and IT asset management
Support the attainment of organizational business objectives by providing comprehensive perspective of IT asset management to the executive management of the organization
Capability in assuring the level of alignment between IT asset management and organization business in the drive to achieve organization’s objectives
Course Contents and Descriptions
IT asset management programmes
IT asset management and traditional asset management
The need for IT asset management
Supply chain management
IT asset life cycle
Service and support strategy
IT asset strategy
IT asset management services
IT asset management services model
Budget and cost control
Potential cost savings
Definition and outline
Impact of ITAM
Roles and responsibilities
Layers of information
Jadwal Pelatihan Gemilang Training Tahun 2023
- 10 – 12 Januari 2023 || 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- 7 – 9 Februari 2023 || 21 – 23 Februari 2023
- 6 – 8 Maret 2023 || 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- 4 – 6 April 2023 || 11 – 13 April 2023
- 2 – 4 Mei 2023 || 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- 13 – 15 Juni 2023 || 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- 4 – 6 Juli 2023 || 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- 14 – 16 Agustus 2023 || 28 – 30 Agustus 2023
- 12 – 14 September 2023 || 25 – 27 September 2023
- 10 – 12 Oktober 2023 || 24 – 26 Oktober 2023
- 7 – 9 November 2023 || 21 – 23 November 2023
- 5 – 7 Desember 2023 || 12 – 14 Desember 2023
- vestasi dan Lokasspan style=”font-size: inherit;”>i span>pelatihanspan style=”font-size: inherit;”>:span>
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Neo Malioboro (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput HotelBandaraStasiunTerminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia