h1>TRAINING BASIC SAFETY FOR CHEMICAL HAZARDS IN THE MINING WORKPLACE
h2>TRAINING CHARACTERISTICS OF MINING HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
TRAINING HOW CHEMICALS EXIST IN THE WORKPLACE
Mining personnel potentially exposed to hazardous chemicals and materials, and those who responsible for safety in the mining workplace.
Anyone who needs to recognize chemical hazards in the workplace and understand its devastating potential, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any mining activity.
Mining workers, technician, field operator, driller, dumper, plant operator, office staff, electrician, welder, machine operator, and mining waste disposal supervisor.
Anyone who involves in chemicals and material handling.
Anyone who involves in health, safety, and environment.
Other beginners who interested in.
Hazardous materials, which are often referred to as chemical hazards, exist in one form or another in nearly all workplaces. There is potential exposure to hazardous chemicals in any mining industry and production activity. The course focuses on recognition and identification of chemical hazards, its potential acute and chronic health effects in exposed employees, and the risk of fire and explosion.
It provides a basic but thorough review of sources of hazardous chemicals, its characteristics, devastating mechanism, and the method by which it can be controlled. Active participation is encouraged through case studies, examples, and an open discussion format.
Highlights – Course Content
What hazardous materials are
How chemicals exist in the workplace
Characteristics of mining hazardous materials
Fire and dust explosion
Repeated exposure and acute & chronic health effects
Chemical access routes to the body and target systems
Factors that affect chemical injury or illness
Chemical hazards control and prevention methods
Protection method and equipment
Training Method, Materials and Program
The course will be delivered in the form of classroom exposition, case studies and open discussion. Course materials will be handed out as hard and soft copy.
The course will be given in Bahasa Indonesia. In special case, upon request, it will be in English.
Actual field problems, which are about to bring to the course, will be presented and discussed in the class and shared to find recommendation as a specific solution. All participant documents should be treated as confidential.
Course itinerary, materials and program will be provided and prepared by the organizer.
Jadwal Pelatihan Gemilang Training Tahun 2023 :
- 10 – 12 Januari 2023 || 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- 7 – 9 Februari 2023 || 21 – 23 Februari 2023
- 6 – 8 Maret 2023 || 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- 4 – 6 April 2023 || 11 – 13 April 2023
- 2 – 4 Mei 2023 || 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- 13 – 15 Juni 2023 || 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- 4 – 6 Juli 2023 || 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- 14 – 16 Agustus 2023 || 28 – 30 Agustus 2023
- 12 – 14 September 2023 || 25 – 27 September 2023
- 10 – 12 Oktober 2023 || 24 – 26 Oktober 2023
- 7 – 9 November 2023 || 21 – 23 November 2023
- 5 – 7 Desember 2023 || 12 – 14 Desember 2023
- Catatan :span style=”font-size: inherit;”> .span>
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Neo Malioboro (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput HotelBandaraStasiunTerminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia