h1>TRAINING AC DC ELECTRICAL MOTOR
h2>TRAINING AC DC ELECTRICAL MOTOR DRIVES BASIC PRINCIPLES
TRAINING FUNDAMENTAL UNDERSTANDING OF THE ACDC ELECTRICAL MOTOR DRIVES
COURSE DESCRIPTION AC DC Electrical Motor
This course covers ACDC electrical motor drives for speedposition control. It presents an integrated discussion of ACDC electric motor, power electronics, and control systems. Applications of electric drives can be found in industries, electric transportation, robotics, process control and energy conservation. This course gives a thorough understanding of ACDC electrical motor’s working, control , protection, maintenance, failure modes and the tools to maintain and troubleshoot ACDC electrical motors drives. The course focuses on the dc and ac motor from solid state converters for better torque and speed response. Advanced control techniques are applied to optimize the performance of dcac motor drives. Since majority of modern drives are dcac motor drives, the course centers around the control of dcac motor drives.
Participant will gain a fundamental understanding of the ACDC electrical motor drives, installation, operation and troubleshooting. Participant will gain valuable insight into the selection of the protection necessary to ensure your motors are protected against fault conditions, so as to ensure reliability and long life. Finally, control aspects of some special motors, such as permanent magnet synchronous motor, brushless dc motor, switched reluctance motor, etc. Computer simulations are used for understanding ACDC electric motor, power-electronics based converters and the design of control systems.
Course Outcomes AC DC Electrical Motor
After successfully completing this course, Participants will able to do the following:
Understand the ACDC electrical motor drives basic principles
Describe the Electric Drive systems and various applications such as flexible production systems, industries, transportation, robotics and process control.
Understand the principle on ACDC electrical motor.
Understand the basic principles of power electronics in drives using switch-mode converters and pulse width modulation.
Design torque, speed, and position controllers of motor drives.
Explain operating principles, major components and control logic used with AC and DC drive speed controls.
Learn the stepper motors and switched-reluctance motor drives.
Get an appreciation of power quality issues in powering electric drives.
Compare the advantages and disadvantages of AC DC drives based on application.
Discuss the advantages of using variable speed drives in constant torque and variable horsepower loads.
Understand the Troubleshoot of ACDC electrical motor drives.
Course OutLINE AC DC Electrical Motor
Introduction to ACDC electrical motor drives.
Basic principles of electro-mechanical energy conversion (Efficiency, torque, inertia, horsepowerpower factor, Torque-speed curves)
Principles of AC electrical motor ( operating system and control )
Principles of DC electrical motor ( operating system and control )
Basic understanding of switch-mode power electronic converters in electric drives.
DC-motor drives and electronically-commutated motor drives.
DC motor drives (Speed-torque characteristics DC shunt, series, Speed and position control methods )
Designing feedback controllers for motor drives.
Introduction to AC machines.( Induction-synchronous motors )
Induction-motor drives: speed control.
Vector control of induction-motor drives.
Reluctance drives: stepper-motor and switched-reluctance drives.
Energy efficiency of electric drives and inverter-motor interactions.
Powering electric drives: power quality issues.
Ancillary issues in drives: sensors and controllers.
Converters and control ( Phase controlled converters, Four quadrant operation
Choppers, AC to DC converters)
Inverters and PWM techniques
Voltage source inverters, current source inverters and PWM techniques
Power Quality issue: Harmonic elimination
Advance induction motor control (constant flux speed control ,vector control )
Troubleshoot ACDC electrical motor drives
Course MethodE AC DC Electrical Motor
Jadwal Pelatihan Gemilang Training Tahun 2023 :
- 10 – 12 Januari 2023 || 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- 7 – 9 Februari 2023 || 21 – 23 Februari 2023
- 6 – 8 Maret 2023 || 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- 4 – 6 April 2023 || 11 – 13 April 2023
- 2 – 4 Mei 2023 || 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- 13 – 15 Juni 2023 || 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- 4 – 6 Juli 2023 || 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- 14 – 16 Agustus 2023 || 28 – 30 Agustus 2023
- 12 – 14 September 2023 || 25 – 27 September 2023
- 10 – 12 Oktober 2023 || 24 – 26 Oktober 2023
- 7 – 9 November 2023 || 21 – 23 November 2023
- 5 – 7 Desember 2023 || 12 – 14 Desember 2023
- Catatan :span style=”font-size: inherit;”> .span>
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Neo Malioboro (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR participant)
- Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.Fasilitas :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput HotelBandaraStasiunTerminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia